Tuesday, October 9, 2007
go nuclear!!!...???
I enjoyed this insight on nuclear energy. The article humbly addresses the most common myths related to this form of energy production. So far, there are no "perfect" solutions for keeping up with our energy need (though reduction is a start - see sidebar), but it appears that nuclear technologies have come a lot further than many of us realize. I was especially interested to learn that nuclear waste can now be recycled. My own strongest held misconception has been ameliorated! Thanks for the link Mel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that I could provide some insight for someone as educated as
you on this subject.
Apparently France has been going nuclear, AND cutting income taxes....(workers now do not have to pay taxes on overtime - 30 hours a week there) wait, did I just say that? France?! Yes, France. The ones who love socialism. They tried it and realized it killed their economy. How come the US can't see that everyone in Europe that went that way is now coming back the other way? But still we push toward socialism...
Post a Comment